Indian law employment opportunities can be found on the Internet at the following locations. Please email Patrick Sullivan with suggestions for further resources. Indian Law Section members can post job opportunities directly to other Section members at the ILS Listserv.
- Turtle Talk posts job opportunities every Friday.
- USAJobs is the offical job site for the United State government, and generally has many jobs related to Indian law and policy posted.
- The State of Oregon posts job opportunities on its website.
- Columbia River Intertribal Fish Commission (CRITFC)
- Oregon Indian Tribes Employment Opportunities
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Indian Reservation
- Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians )
- Burns Paiute Tribe
- Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians
- The Klamath Tribes
- Coquille Indian Tribe
- Other Tribes